Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
It's SPRING time!!
Michael and Hunter LOVE being outside.....they would stay out there from sun up til sun down if I let them. Mommy on the other hand, enjoys being outside when it's pretty, but not so hot that within a few minutes you're covered in sweat. So, I'm loving the weather right now. We started t-ball a few weeks ago. Mark is coaching this year, which he has been looking forward to for a while. Our first game is April 7th and Michael we can't wait for them to start!
On the days that we don't have practice, we have been getting out playing in the yard, riding the gator or should I say alligator as Hunter calls it, and washing cars....anything to get out of the house and take advantage of this beautiful weather before it gets so hot! Jacob is enjoying the chance to get out too, he doesn't get to run around, but he is enjoying his seat in the stroller : ) This past weekend we called off practice due to weather, so we decided to head to Florida to visit with Mark's sister and her family. Michael and Hunter always look forward to getting to spend time with their cousins JJ and Kaylei...from the time we are around them until we leave where JJ is you will find Michael, while Hunter sticks with Kaylei. Kaylei is only 6 months younger than Michael, but her and Hunter get along so well because of their LOVE for food snacks! Michael, Hunter and Jacob love their cousins and you can't forget their Aunt Andie and Uncle Ry Ry. I didn't get any pictures of this weekend, but they didn't slow down long enough even if I wanted to get a few!
Fun in the sun....
I've been leaving Hunter and Jacob at home with Deno while we have t-ball practice, but since it's been pretty outside I decided to take them tonight. Hunter spend the hour playing with Luke in the dirt! I'm not use to this, as Michael at his age would not even look at the dirt, much less play in it! Don't know how much you can tell from the picture, but it took a good 10 mins to clean up this little boy before he could even get in the car.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment