Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15
Friday, March 9, 2012
Wal-Mark and a Movie.....
With it being Daddy's Friday off, we decided we would get up and get the dreaded Wal-Mart (or Wal-Mark as Hunter calls it) shopping done. This is ALWAYS a chore for us as we try to get shopping done for two weeks. So, two buggies, several hours and more $ than I want to say later, we headed home. As much as I dread our Wal-Mark trips, this one was a milestone....Hunter has been doing wonderful wearing his "big boy" underwear like daddy and bubba while he has been at home, but the farthest we have ventured out without making him put on a "big boy" diaper, aka pull-up, was church (a minute up the road). He has been on the road all day, between our trip today and then there was a trip to the movies with Deno, Josh and Bubba (I'll get into that later) and I'm proud to say that minus a few damp mishaps at night, he is officially a "big boy". NO MORE DIAPERS! At least for him anyway : )
Now onto the movie night....apparently Deno and Josh were talking the other night about going to a movie and Michael wanted to know why they have never taken him. So tonight they decided to try and brave taking Michael and Hunter to go see Dr. Suess' The Lorax 3-D. As they came running through the door when they got home I somewhat caught how the movie was, all I really gathered was that they obviously had a great time : ) They both ran in with their 3-D glasses on and Michael was trying to tell me about them singing, dancing and it was like they were popping out at him while Hunter was more worried about telling me about his candy! We have another busy day ahead of us tomorrow and it's not gonna slow down anytime soon.....it's T-BALL time, but for now, hopefully it's bedtime!!
Brotherly Love....
Love the glasses : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay for a diaper-free Hunter! We saw The Lorax after the party today, and I loved it!!
ReplyDelete