Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15

Sunday, May 13, 2012

One blessed momma...

I love the fact that I am from the south....because only in the south would the Mother's Day present I got be appreciated : ) I opened up my present to find the Coach purse that I had looked at a few weeks ago; Mark had been sneaky one day and took off to Leeds when he was suppose to be at work! A little bit later, he says, "there is prob something else in there." To my surprise I find this little gun that fits perfectly inside my purse....how appropriate that for Mother's Day I get something to protect my babies (when Daddy is not around), a Coach purse to put it in and some cowgirl boots that Mark says is to kick 'em where the sun don't shine! Gotta love my southern man who thinks of gifts that I would enjoy, but would also help this Momma be prepared if somebody tries to mess with my babies!
I am so thankful that God chose me to be the mother of three handsome little boys! I don't know why and I'll never understand what I did to deserve such precious gifts, but I will forever be grateful for the opportunity to be their mother. They all amaze me in how different they are....Michael has always been kinda shy, but here lately he has started coming into his own. He is becoming very independent and likes to do things for himself. He is a very loving and affectionate little boy, but can be stubborn as all get out as well. He reminds me A LOT of his daddy! Hunter is, to sum it up, a complete nut! He is always doing something to make us laugh. You can't even get on to this child most of the time because you end up laughing. I love how both Michael and Hunter will just randomly come up to me and say "I love you mommy!" It melts my heart more than anything else. Jacob is starting to get his own little personality too, he is always smiling! All it takes is for somebody to look at him and his face lights up. I can be in the worst mood and all it takes it to see that big ol' grin with them chunky cheeks and everything else goes away! My kids mean the world to me and I'm grateful for the title "Mommy". I am also grateful that they have a daddy that loves their mommy and would do anything for us. He works so hard to make sure we have the things we need (and want). I don't know how I could do it without him! God has truly blessed this Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment