Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection Wkend...Part 2

The Easter bunny came last night.....
After they went through their basket, Mark and I sat down with Michael and Hunter to explain the real reason we celebrate today....nothing can explain it better than one of my favorite songs ~ After church we were suppose to head to Nana and PaPa's, but PaPa had to make an unexpected trip to the ER (which resulted in a night stay at the hospital). So, Michael and Hunter went with Deno to the McCollum/Graben celebration! Didn't get pictures from there, but I know they had a ball. When they got back home Mark and I decided to use the eggs we were suppose to take over to Nana and PaPa's and do our own little egg hunt with them (yes, I know...that would make 4 egg hunts in 2 days, but we wanted to do something with them as well) but first we took some family pictures of course : )
Jacob is real thrilled about this.....
My life, God has blessed me more than I deserve....
My little man's first Easter...
All their eggs...
We went by to check on PaPa Monday night and the boys' ended up with their easter basket from them....Veggie tales very own garden kit. It was killing them to plant their carrots and green beans, so Tuesday night Mark helped them plant their own little garden....
Although it has been one VERY busy weekend, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I do at times have to step back from all the choas and remember that they are growing up fast and I need to cherish all these "hectic" weekends that I can get : )

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you absolutely need to cherish every moment because one day you will be reading their blog about watching their children growing up. I am so proud of the beautiful woman, wife and mommy you have become. You have a lot to be proud of!I love you and I love them boys and of course I love Mark too :)
    Oh..I want copies of those pics please! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete