Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 6, 2012

Rolly Polly....

Jacob started rolling over from his back to his stomach on Sunday night.....and then yesterday he decided he would start rolling from his stomach to his back. I went in the kitchen to grab something for Michael and next thing I know Michael comes running in the kitchen screaming, "he just keeps rolling and he's not even picking his head up." I'm thinking okay, he has probably just done a complete roll and Michael thinks it's amazing that he can do it. So I walk back in the living room and to my surprise Jacob has managed to roll from the coffee table to the entertainment center, which if you've been in my living room that's a pretty big accomplishment, esp since he just started rolling! So he spends much of the rest of the day rolling around like a little rolly polly. If he wasn't rolling, he looked like a little break dancer because he would get on his side and would use his feet to just spin. Now, of course, when Mark gets home and I'm telling him all this he wants to see him being a rolly polly and break dancer; do you think Jacob shows Daddy his new found trick? So, Mark thinks I'm crazy and making the fish a little bigger than it really was; I'm just glad I had a little witness to back up my story. Jacob is already growing up to fast for me, he is now 4 months old and weighs 18lbs! Michael and Hunter are good great, big brothers! They are amazed at everything he does. If Jacob is ever upset (which isn't too often, he is a very good baby) they will just sit by him and sing; to my amazement, it works! I love the fact that if you just look at Jacob he gives you the biggest grin...even on my worst days three, little boys can always find a way to bring a smile to my face : ) My attempt to get pictures of him rolling....
He's a little amazed at being able to roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment